We are looking for a professional customer service officer to join our growing team. You will need to advise and support our local and international customers via email, phone, and social media accounts.
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service (jewelry & watch business would be an advantage)
- Native or extremely fluent in German, full fluency in English
- Ability to make the right decisions in stressful situations with customers
- Ability to take pressure
- Genuine politeness and an open mindset
- Advising and helping out our online customers by means of e-mail, telephone, WhatsApp, and social media accounts
- Answering comments and private messages on the brand's social media accounts
- Proper handling of delivery delays, product exchanges, returns & refunds, claims, etc.
- Reducing pressure from the production and fulfillment teams
- Negotiating and resolving issues with customers
- Presence in the office is optional. We consider a full-time home office for this position.
- Different shifts are available
We are a small team yet with big ambitions and a clear vision of our future. We are interested in long-term relations with professionals, in learning from each other, and in helping each other to develop.