BLACK ON BLACK
The Gothic in sterling silver with an integrated bracelet, black dial, and bezel set with twelve natural black diamonds. Exquisite and noble, yet a reserved and versatile color combination.
DESIGNED TO IMPRESS
Details and complexity are signatures of Saint Bones watch designs. We acknowledge no limits when it comes to bringing pure inspiration into reality, which is why the watch case and bracelet constitute an indivisible artistic composition. The Gothic timepiece offers a truly next-to-none design.
THE MAGIC OF SILVER
Saint Bones uses sterling silver for our watch cases and bracelets. Known by jewelers since the 12th century, sterling silver contains 92.5% of silver and 7.5% of other metals. Precious, warm, often thought to have mystic powers, silver is a charming material.
Instead of making a so-called 'see-thru' case back, we prefer making the one worth looking at. The state-of-the-art signature design makes the Gothic timepiece truly beautiful from every angle.
THE LUXURY OF PRECISION
Saint Bones uses the most durable and precise Swiss movements to build our timepieces. Refined automatic movements produced by ETA SA ensure accurate timekeeping and comfortable daily use.
Created in 2017, the Gothic became one of our best-selling watch designs. Charismatic and very much present on the wrist, thanks to a 46 mm case and massive solid sterling silver bracelet, Gothic attracts tons of attention to your look.
The new 2023 edition features a touch of exclusivity - an all-new glossy black lacquer dial and a beautiful matching bezel set with 12 natural black diamonds. The case became lighter and thinner making the Gothic even more comfortable.
- Case material: 925 sterling silver, with artistic oxidation, not plated
- Case diameter: 46 mm (without crown)
- Case thickness: 11 mm
- Bezel: set with 12 natural black diamonds
- Crystal: scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Water resistance: waterproof up to 30 m
- Bracelet material: 925 sterling silver, with artistic oxidation, not plated
- Clasp: double-fold clasp in stainless steel
- Type: Mechanical, self-winding
- Caliber: Swiss made 2892-2, ETA SA
- Precision: +/- 5 seconds a day
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- Winding: Bi-directional automatic rotor
The bezel is set with 12 natural black diamonds. Approximate weight: 2.2 Ct.
- Each and every timepiece is meticulously handcrafted in-house, at Saint Bones atelier
- Each case & each link of the bracelet is finished by hand, without using automated machinery
- Due to the nature of hand-finishing, each piece is unique
- All parts made in sterling silver get artistic oxidation treatment
Upon request and at additional charge, various customizations are available. You can either change one element or commission a completely unique piece with Saint Bones. A bespoke piece can be also made in gold or platinum.